Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Card Concept Challenge #51

Hi everyone! Our new challenge at The Card Concept is an inspiration photo for spring.



I don't usually have time to do challenges but I do enjoy them and this week's CAS on Sunday sketch was perfect.  I watercolored some pink onto watercolor paper. Then I stamped the nest over this and die cut the circle.  I found some old Pretty in Pink DSP to layer underneath and then stamped the sentiment above. Pretty CAS!




I hope that you will check out the rest of the Design Team and then get busy on the challenge. I'm looking forward to all your pretty cards!





SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Birds & Nests (Cavallini), Delightful Dozen (SU)
Paper: Naturals White, Pretty in Pink DSP (SU), watercolor paper (Canson)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Lovely Lady (PTI)
Other: Aquapainter, Circle die (Nestabilites), dimensionals (SU)

8 comments:

laurie said...

Cute idea! Love the water color background for the nest!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh your watercolor nest is beautiful!!! Great card!

Judy1223 said...

Debbie, this is a beautiful CAS Easter card! I love the polka dotted paper, what a great take on the sketch!

anja curvers said...

Such a great eastercard love it. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

sandie said...

this is lovely Deb, perfect take on the sketch and our photo. Love the soft water colouring x

LauraJane:) said...

LOVELY polka-dots swoosh:)

Lilian said...

I love that image! So pretty! And the card is, too!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card! I love how delicate and fragile the egg in the nest looks! Just gorgeous! Very creative take on the challenge!
Take Care!
Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...