Saturday, September 26, 2015

Seize the Birthday Challenge

My brother's birthday is this week and a serious card just wouldn't cut it.  I used an old SU set that I've had for eons but it seemed perfect because my brother and his wife like to cruise.


I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and watercolored the ship.  Here's the inside...




 I'm submitting this card to the Seize the Birthday Challenge. No extra toppings this time.




Have a great weekend everyone!!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Words By Wilson (SU)
Paper: White (pti), Night of Navy (SU)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Brocade Blue, Night of Navy (SU); Markers-Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Garden Green (SU); Copic No. 0 and Micron Pigma black
Other: Versamark pad, white embossing powder (Hero Arts)

4 comments:

Anni said...

Great card, made me smile!
Thanks so much for joining the fun over at Seize the Birthday!
Anni

The Apple Crate said...

Haha! This is perfect! Great water coloring, too. :)

OttawaMom said...

Perfect card for a traveller! Great job with the water colouring and I love how the sentiment 'pops' against the blue. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Sir Spacebar said...

Great read thank youu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...