Friday, June 12, 2015

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & ColourQ #294



This is my second post to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop but it is actually the first card I made.  I wasn't entirely happy with it so I made another card which you can see in my first post today.  I like the other card much better.  I tried to channel my inner Maile Belles.  I don't think this quite hit the mark but it's not totally unfortunate :-)





ColourQ Challenge:


Have a great day!!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Southwestern Style, Heart-2-Heart #1 (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: So Saffron, Soft Suede (SU); Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold (PTI)
Other: Heart-2-Heart #1 die, dimensionals, aqua twine

19 comments:

anja curvers said...

Wow awesome card great colors and love that background.

wendy said...

very creative ...thanks for sharing

Annie said...

Wonderful card, love this fun background!! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Shelly said...

Super cute!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

That is a super fun background. TFS

D.Ann C said...

FAB background and the cups go perf with it!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I think this is fantastic! I love the dotted and oh-so colorful background! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Another fabulous coffee card...love your amazing background too, so fun. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Deb, love the stamped background, loved seeing you at the Blog Hop...also thanks for playing with us at the colourQ, awesome colors!

Happy Dance said...

This is quite delightful! It's a very sweet card in lovely colors. The background is not too much, not too little, it's just right. And pretty soft colors. I like this one very much! Bev

Lori Kobular said...

Love the sweet background you created on this adorable card!

~amy~ said...

What delish colors! Love your card! Yay for a fellow Washingtonian!
Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Becca Cruger said...

Ohhhhh I just love that amazing inky background! Gorgeous and bright!

Ceal said...

super cute, love the background!

Karenladd said...

Really cute stamped background on this adorable card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so pretty, love the colors.

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous card! Love the design and colors! :-D TFS

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you posted this card--it's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...