Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bind-It-All Post It Note Pads

I made these for the same lady mentioned yesterday raising money for Relay For Life.



You can find the tutorial that I used for these little note pads HERE.  I decreased the size slightly as I didn't like so much extra space around the pads but I don't have my final dimensions in front of me. Just play with your sample until you get a size that you like.



For this 3x3 Post It note pad I used some black chip board that I had on hand. I only covered the outside since the black chipboard looked good on the inside with this paper. I cut the felt apple using PTI's Seasonal Stitching: Apple die.  The black coil is 3/4".



On this note pad I used a free Prima flower that I got from somewhere.  I see now that I should have added a pearl to the center of the flower but I was in a time crunch to get this made and out the door and that detail missed my attention.


These are fun little pads and I hope that you try them out! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...