Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy 63rd Anniversary

I can't believe that it's been 2 months since my last post. Wow!

My mom & dad celebrated their 63rd anniversary yesterday. This is the card that I made for them. It's not a great pic as I had to take the picture quickly and then we headed out the door to dinner.


I first stamped the word "anniversary" so that I would know where to place the leaves which I did next. I die cut the word "happy" 4 times, glued them together and then glued them down on the card. The last addition was some Perler beads that I had previously melted in my oven.  You can't really tell in the picture but the top layer is on dimensionals on the Chocolate Chip layer.  That's it. Now that I look at the card I wish that I had added some ink speckles. Oh well. Next time.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll try to get back into the swing of card making a bit more regularly :-)

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Leaf Prints, Wet Paint (PTI)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU), white (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Other: Wet Paint Cuts Die (PTI), Perler beads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...