Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Challenge #7

I got my new PTI order yesterday and had to start playing.  I found this sketch challenge and thought it would be a good one to use.



As I looked at the sketch again this morning I realized that I left off the left side strip. Oops!  I'm still going to upload this but I'll have to try again later :-)




I can't seem to get away from the Circle Scribbles and I thought they would go well with the new Splat set.  After all the stamping I used my spritzer to add a bit of color to the background.  Then a few sequins and an enamel dot and I'm done.

Thanks for stopping by today!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Circle Scribbles, Splat, Keep It Simple: Birthday (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse (PTI), Versafine Onyx Black, Bermuda Bay & Pear Pizzazz markers (SU)
Other: Sequins (Avery Elle), Enamel dot (MME), dimensionals (SU), color spritzer (SU-retired)

1 comment:

JaynEryn said...

I love the circle scribbles - sooo cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...