Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Trees



Hi! I'm back with another Christmas card.  I had some pieces left on my table from a previous card that I made and they were calling out to me.  First I die cut the trees in the white piece. Next I found a piece of Handsome Hunter that I taped behind the cutout area. Then I pieced in the outline of the trees which is in Tempting Turquoise. Pretty easy but I really like the effect. The sentiment was stamped and then the whole piece popped up on dimensionals. Couldn't have been easier!



The next card that I have to show you is on its way to my daughter in the mail and I want her to see it first so I'll be back next week to show you all too.  By then I will be moved in and hopefully unpacking my stamping supplies. Yay!

Have a great week!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Think Big Favorites #8 (PTI)
Paper: Neena Solar White, Handsome Hunter, Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Pine Border Outline die (Memory Box), glue stick

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...