Monday, October 14, 2013

All Is Calm

Another card for the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp Challenge to use a clear stamp.

I don't do much embossing, probably because I never like how it turns out, but I had this idea and wanted to give it a go. Well I still like the idea but as you can see the embossing did have issues.


Everything is stamped with VersaMark and then embossed with white. I used an embossing buddy and still got little speckles plus the trees just didn't quite emboss all the way.  And this was the third try. Do I need a new embossing buddy, a new VersaMark pad, new embossing powder, clean the stamp better???  Couldn't be my technique, right :-)   Any advice out there?  Maybe I'll give it one more try.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Let It Snow (Avery Elle)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Basic Black (SU)
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Dimensionals, White embossing powder (SU)

1 comment:

cheiron said...

Still a wonderful card! Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us in the use a RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...