Friday, September 6, 2013

Stuck on Ink Splash - Anniversary

I haven't had time to sit down and make cards in a while. We are building a new house and it really consumes my time. However, I needed an anniversary card for my parents so got down to my stamping room this afternoon.  I had to get it into the mail quickly so the photo is not that great.

Anyway, while flipping through my sets I made an amazing discovery. The Ink Splash set by Neat and Tangled comes with 2 splash images. The large one and a smaller one. If you look closely at the card you will see 3 different sizes of splash. That was the "aha".  The Happy Trails set by PTI includes a teeny tiny ink splash (see it on the left side) and IT IS IDENTICAL!  WooHoo!

Now a word about the sentiment.  I don't like it's placement.  I think that it would be better over to the right so that it isn't bisected by the splash. This is one of the reasons that I'm migrating away from rubber stamps to clear stamps.  I don't really want to stamp the whole card again so I guess it stays as is.

Hope you enjoy my ink splashes. Have a great Friday!





Supplies:
Stamps: Ink Splash (Neat & Tangled), Happy Trails (PTI), Wonderful Words (SU)
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, So Saffron (SU), Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Enamel Dots (MME-Cut & Paste; Teresa Collins-He Said She Said, Far & Away), dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...