Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Ink Splash & DD#66

Good Morning! It's a beautiful, sunny day in the Pacific NW!  Today I have a card for the Dynamic Duos Challenge using a set I just got called Ink Splash.  The challenge is to use Pool Party and Black. These two colors are wonderful together!



I usually fuss and fuss over my cards but this one came together quickly.  I stamped the ink splashes, added the sentiment and followed it up with some dots and sequins. The white/black layers are popped up on dimensionals - kinda hard to see that. Have a great day! I think I'll go make some more ink splashes :-)



Supplies:
Stamps: Ink Splash (Neat and Tangled), Side by Side Sentiments (PTI)
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Pool Party (SU), Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Pool Party Candy Dot (SU), silver rhinestone (Recollections), black sequins (Avery Elle), dimensionals


Edited 8/24: Wahoo!! My card was chosen for an Honorable Mention. Yay!



6 comments:

Sheri W said...

Fun card! Love the ink splash stamps.

Unknown said...

LOVE this card! The splatters are sooo much fun and the paper layering ads fun dimension :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

AB. said...

OH_EM_GEEE!!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!!
Rocking job my friend!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

Karen M said...

This is wonderful, Debbie. It's funny how sometimes the quick and simple cards turn out the best! I do the same x

Susie W. said...

Oh my goodness. How clever Debbie! What a fun card!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oooooooooooooh I think this is my fave!!!
-Kimberly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...