Friday, June 7, 2013

RS#66 for Father's Day

I figured I better get started on my Father's Day cards. It will be here before I'm ready for it.  This card is for my hubby who loves woodworking. I used the Retro Sketches layout but reversed it.




This was one of those cards where you assemble, disasemble, change the colors, assemble, disassemble, add some embossing, assemble...... You get the idea. This is the final result.   I had some silver wrapping paper that I had saved (you can't just throw stuff like that away) so I used it on the tools. Hope he likes it. Happy Friday!




Here you can see the tools. They were flopping all over so I added a touch of glue behind each tool to hold them in place but not look like they were totally glued down.



Supplies by Stampin'Up unless noted:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Black, White, Regals DSP Stack, Silver wrapping paper (non SU)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Vintage Brads, dimensionals
Tools: Stripes EF, Dots EF, MFT Die-namics Tool Charms die, MFT Die-namics Say What die, Simon Says Stamps Full Card Triangles die

1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

OH MY WORD! This is SO fabulous! I love the tools! And the way you used the dots ef to create pegboard! Ack! Super card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...