Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy 4th of July and CTD #247

The 4th of July is quickly approaching and I thought I better get my cards done.  I made 2 cards today and they are both for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.



The 1st card is a series of layered stars. I contemplated several different colors for the card base but decided to go with a simple white background and to pierce around the star.



Both the largest star and smallest stars are up on dimensionals.  A rhinestone finishes off the center star.



The 2nd card is coming up. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies by Stampin'Up unless noted:

Stamps: Wonderful Words
Paper: White, Night of Navy, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Clear Cut Stackers: Stars (Wplus9), paper piercing tool and mat, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...