Monday, June 17, 2013

Flying By Again for Dynamic Duos #57 & Simon Says...Transport

I just couldn't resist making another paper airplane card today. It was just calling my name :-)



This is for the Dynamic Duos Challenge to use Pear Pizzaz and Black and the Simon Says...Transport Challenge.

 


I guess I have too heavy a hand cuz I kept mushing the plane's trail. I'd stamp it on scrap paper and then when I did it on the card...smoosh! And it's really hard to see in the picture but the white panel on the right side is up on dimensionals.  There you have it.  Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:
Stamps: Flying By (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: White (PTI), Black (SU)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Dimensionals

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Another fabulous card Debbie :-) LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Janet's Joy said...

Love all the little planes! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...