Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another 4th of July CTD #247 Card


My second card today is also for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. It was a bit more work than the first card.  Here's the challenge:



I used the new PTI set "Round Repeats" for the focus with a rhinestone in the center.  I added a strip of Night of Navy retired print DSP to the left and a piece of red card stock on the bottom that I ran through my Big Shot with a dots embossing folder. Then I stamped the sentiment and added the die cut the letters.  There actually was a bit more fussing, moving, snipping, twiddling going on but you don't need to know about all that :-)



I didn't get a very good picture of the rhinestone. I think I'll have to go back and try that again.



Supplies:
Stamps: Round Repeats, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday (PTI)
Paper: White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy Prints DSP ret. (SU)
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Crumb Cake (SU)
Accessories: Typeset Alphabet dies (SU ret.), rhinestone (SU)


1 comment:

Lori said...

Fabulous patriotic design. Love your use of the Round Repeats set. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...