Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Back - I Hope

It's been a while since my last post. December was a busy month with a baby shower for my daughter and then Christmas. Now I'm trying to catch up.  Here is a card that I made when my daughter and I had some stamping time together.



I started with the new Papertrey Cover Plate: Circles in white. I stamped the individual circles with SU Make a Mitten. The reindeer are Midnight Muse, The poinsettia shapes are Pacific Point and the snowflakes are Cool Caribbean.  I thought it was too white so I changed the diamonds to Tempting Turquoise.  The circles on the left and right are stamped with Country Charm by WPlus9. The sentiment is Think Big Favorites #22 by Papertrey Ink.  I added some Baker's Twine & grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.  I'll try to have more cards tomorrow :-)

Supplies:
Stamps: Make a Mitten (SU), Country Charm (WPlus9), Think Big Favorites #22 (PTI)
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pacific Point, & Cool Caribbean (SU)
Accessories: Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Baker's twine
Tools: Cover Plate: Circles (PTI)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...