Thursday, October 25, 2012

Last Halloween Card

I guess I was on a roll today. Here's my last Halloween card. I stamped the clothesline from Heartfelt Mix in Basic Gray on Vanilla. Then I hung the four images from Spooky Bingo Bits. I added some Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP to the left side, a little strip of pinked edge in Tangerine Tango and a piece of black ribbon.  The sentiment from Primitive Pumpkins was cut with a fishtail tag die and matted on a piece of black. A black brad and a piece of Baker's twine completed this and it was popped up on dimensionals.  This card is also good for the colourQ challenge this week.  Thanks for checking out my Halloween cards!



cQc#160 color challenge

Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt Mix (wplus9), Spooky Bingo Bits (SU), Primitive Pumpkins (MFT)
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Going Gray & Basic Black
Accessories: Baker's twine, brad, black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals
Tools: Die-Namics Pinking Edge die (MFT), Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...