Thursday, October 25, 2012

2nd Halloween Card Today

Amazing!  I got a 2nd card made and I didn't even case anyone. It is for 2 more challenges.  Retrosketches RS#34 and the colourQ challenge cQc#160.  OK, here's the card.


This time I used the smaller pocket stamp from Wplus9 A Pocketful.  I must have given my Kiwi Kiss to one of my daughter's so I used Lucky Limeade instead. The cute little spiders jumping out of the pocket are from the Pocketful: Halloween set.  I used my Sakura Stardust gelly roll pen on the spiders to give them some added pizzazz.  From there this card turned into one of those where you tinker and tinker until you finally like it.  I just kept adding little strips of paper and I think that I like the result. The black strip on the right is from the SU's Neutrals DSP pack, then comes a strip of Tangerine Tango. On the left I die cut the scallops from Rich Razzleberry DSP, then there's a strip of black and finally a strip of Lucky Limeade. I tied some Baker's twine around and added a tag which is a PTI die cut from the Tiny Tags set and the Boo sentiment is from the SU Tiny Tags set.  

Closeup - Can you see the spidery shimmer?





Now check out the inside. 

The sentiment and little spider webs are from the MFT set Primitive Pumpkins.













Challenges:
               



Supplies:
Stamps: A Pocketful and A Pocketful: Halloween (Wplus9), Tiny Tags (PTI), Tiny Tags (SU)
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP, Brights DSP (SU)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Baker's twine, dimensionals
Tools: Pocket die (Wplus9), Tiny Tags die (PTI), Die-Namics Scallop medium (MFT), Sakura Stardust gelly roll pen

Edited:  My card was chosen as a colourQ Courtier!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...