Monday, April 23, 2012

3rd Anniversary

This card is for my daughter & SIL's 3rd anniversary.  I realized when finished that there is no stamping on the outside of this card but it does say Happy Anniversary on the inside.  Instead I used my new Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlets by Stampin'Up that I just got for my birthday last month to punch out the 3 from textured Pool Party card stock. This is layered on a Soft Suede circle which is popped up on a dimensional.  Also new (again for my birthday) is the Nestability Lacey Circle punched out of textured Daffodil Delight and layered on another Soft Suede circle. This too is popped up on a dimensional.  I then cut 4 squares from Attic Boutique DSP and placed those on a large square of Soft Suede. Below that is another piece of Attic Boutique with a lower border made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch and the upper border cut from the textured Daffodil Delight. Lastly a piece of Pool Party seam binding was tied around it all. Thanks for stopping by!


All supplies Stampin'Up unless noted:
Paper: Pool Party smooth and textured, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight textured, Attic Boutique DSP
Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding
Tools: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlets, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, circle & square punches, Nestability Lacey Circle die



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...