Monday, March 12, 2012

FMS25

Finally some time to stamp.  Here's a card that I made for Freshly Made Sketches this week.


The base is Pool Party. The striped DSP is Everyday Enchantment - an SAB selection.  I used markers on a stamp from Fresh Vintage - another SAB set - and then ran it through my Cuttlebug using Textured Impressions Designer Frames embossing folder.  I added some Lucky Limeade behind and wrapped it with Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon.  The "For You" stamp is part of one of the Apothecary Art stamps which I punched out with a 1" circle punch and then popped up on dimensionals.



Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Apothecary Art
Paper: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon
Tools: Textured Impressions Designer Frames embossing folder,  circle punches, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...