Sunday, October 23, 2011

Clean & Simple Trendy Trees

I love CAS cards and I think this one falls into that category. I case'd the layout from a cute card by Julie Davison.


The 3 panels were about 3-5/8 x 1-1/2".  I used the corner rounder on the two outer panels. I should have gotten out my stamp-a-majig for the tree but I just freehanded it. It took me 3 tries to get it right :-)  The sentiment is stamped in Always Artichoke and then I used the corner rounder on opposite corners and finally I added a bit of twine and that's it.

It's always fun to decorate the inside too so I added a strip of the DSP and used the scallop border punch to pretty it up.







Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Kraft, White, Springtime Vintage DSP (ret)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Accessories: corner rounder punch, twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...