Thursday, June 16, 2011

In Color Teacups

This card is cased from the cover of the July Stampin Success magazine. I love the little bird they used which is from a new set coming out in July.  I can't wait to order him :-)


I used my stamp-a-majig to line up the teacups on the white panel. They are stamped in this year's new In Colors. The hello stamped in Elegant Eggplant which matches the Wisteria beautifully and was then punched out with the Word Window punch and a second piece of Wisteria was layered underneath to give it a bit more dimension.  The flower button is also Eggplant.  The sentiment was then popped up on a dimensional.

I love the new In Colors but does anyone else think they are really similar to Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and a light Vintage Violet?  I'll have to do a stamp comparison and then post my results. Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps: Tiny Teacup
Paper: Kraft, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Word Window punch, Rich Regal button, 1/8" white taffeta ribbon, scallop border punch, stamp-a-majig, dimensionals

I almost forgot to mention that this card is also for FTL144.  I just reversed the layout.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...