Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome Baby

I made this card for our music pastor's wife who had a baby this week. I CASE'd the layout from a card by my daughter (brierrose on SCS).

The cute little jammies were stamped in black using Versafine ink and then colored with Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo markers.  I put a wash of Barely Banana around the outside of the jammies. The hanger is colored in with Creamy Caramel.  I used Nestabilities for the circles. A couple of brads in the corner and some Baker's Twine wrapped up the card.





















Stamps: Baby Bundle, Short & Sweet
Paper: Melon Mambo (pad & marker), black, Pretty in Pink marker, Barely Banana
Ink: Melon Mambo, white, Pretty in Pink Prints DP
Accessories: Brads, Baker's Twine, Nestabilities, dimensionals, corner rounder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...